WebcamMurder
<WebcamMurder>

WebcamMurder.com

Saturday

Critic Takes Credit for Our Award



Critic Rory stopped by to say it was his oh so favorable review of WebcamMurder.com, the unfinished film, that got our humble site the Podspider 5 Star Award. His logic is that when moviegoers and award committees alike read something positive about a movie, it sticks in their brain. (Which is why the studios hire their own critics and why we took up the concept where they left off.) Critic Rory didn't stay long. He was off to his next bought and paid for assignment.

Meanwhile, I've gathered some acceptance speeches of previous winners posted at Podcastpickle.com:

Systris: "Right away i knew someone was either scamming me...or been smokin' something..."

Djacobs003: "I even got one for a podcast I no longer do! How cool is that?"

Oblivion: "I got it too. I have never heard of Podspider."

Wow, to follow in the footsteps of the greats
.

6 Comments:

At 09:11, Blogger Unknown said...

Phil, probably visit here again? If you really want to succeed at making movies that put the audience to sleep, you're going to have to do better than that.

 
At 09:11, Blogger Unknown said...

Phil, probably visit here again? If you really want to succeed at making movies that put the audience to sleep, you're going to have to do better than that.

 
At 10:19, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, Phil, I was so serious about your need to make a commitment to the work...that I felt compelled to state it twice.

 
At 18:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Nice blog. Can I ask if you know of any sites like this one (ballroom dancing) where I can meet other people interested in ballroom dancing?
Cheers

 
At 16:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you have a nice blog. I found it quite unique.
Hope it works well for you!
Phil

 
At 22:50, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you found it inquisitive here, Walt. I'm always surprised when others don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home