WebcamMurder
<WebcamMurder>

WebcamMurder.com

Sunday

Before They Were Stars



Everybody wants to know what those of us in movies did before we were stars.

Curiously, I have discovered that many celebrities, including members of the WebcamMurder.com cast, were shepherds. In fact, Jen and Patt were shocked to meet each other on the set after having worked together in their previous occupation. We all had a good laugh when Jen pulled the above photo out of her wallet, breaking the tension of shooting a particularly difficult scene.

2 Comments:

At 15:20, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't feel embarrassed about coming across this blog while looking for dollar car rental, because I have often ended up at dollar car rental when trying to log on here. It happens to everyone.

Then there was the time I ended up here when I was trying to find your leads for my business. And right after that...don't get me started.

 
At 21:08, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi to you, #NAME#, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home