WebcamMurder
<WebcamMurder>

WebcamMurder.com

Thursday

Reminiscing About the Wrap Party



Coming across this picture of Jen and Chad brought back memories of the wrap party, when they showed up in almost matching finery, cooing like Angelina and Brad at their wrap party, or Tom and Katie most everywhere, even when they show up apart.

I like the days when the studios decided who was dating who and Loretta Young's own daughter didn't know her father was Clark Gable because the box office would have suffered. And today we have blogs and Photoshop [also Paint Shop Pro, PhotoImpact and Photoshop Elements], so independent filmmakers don't need a whole press department to get across whatever image they want to (literally) paint of their stars.

OK, so we didn't have a wrap party and Jen and Chad weren't an item. The publicity machine has to spew out something to get other blogs to quote from an unfinished movie's official website, or it might as well stay unfinished forever.

I'll run more snapshots from the mythical wrap party as they turn up.

3 Comments:

At 22:08, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh, Anon, thanks so much for the kind words. "Spectacular," wow, I just hope I can live up to your expectations and get that film done as soon as possible, since you're waiting so eagerly to see it.

Oh, and how did you know I'm looking for information on how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever I want? Really, you read my mind!

Since you're coming back to post so often, tell me, what do you think of the non-existent wrap party stuff? A little weird? Or a nice way to see the cast outside of the constraints of their roles in the movie? I really value your feedback, since you've been so spot on up till now.

 
At 10:27, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, another die hard fan so emotional that you couldn't stop repeating yourself about how great I am.

I'm overwhelmed. To think for a minute there I doubted whether making a movie that puts people to sleep was the right way to go. What I've learned from this is follow your instinct. If YOU believe in what you're doing, others will follow.

 
At 09:08, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to make an example of you, diluted-mind, but once again we see a person who only comes here in their "extra time." Big mistake. (S)he wouldn't be stuck in a deadend overnight cash advance blog if (s)he gave up everything to spend quality time at the site (s)he "just worships)." Read Napoleon Hill. If your dream is to make movies that put the audience to sleep--or even to sleep through them--you've got to immerse yourself in blogs about Film Sleepy products. I think it's on page 67.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home