WebcamMurder
<WebcamMurder>

WebcamMurder.com

Friday

Dr. Valeri Enjoys the Wrap Party



I imagine the wrap party is one of those institutions, like a funeral, where bygones become bygones and you put the problems of the past into some sort of perspective in order to move on. Where everybody jokes about screwups and the director can say, OK, a milestone has been achieved, now I can go into the editing room with a whole new burst of energy.

We were going to have a wrap party, a simpler one with cheaper food and drinks than the wrap party I'm cutting and pasting together for this blog. It was a good thing I never invited anybody, because it was going to take place on the evening of the last day of shooting, which we fully expected to finish in time to start the party around 7:30 pm. 7:30 the next morning would have been more like it. There was another problem with the lavalier mics, and the afternoon shoot turned into a night shoot, and Patience was kind enough to call somebody to feed her dogs.

I'm really glad to see Dr. Valeri and the others relax and enjoy themselves so much at the blog version of the party. It kind of takes my mind off the little fact that four years later the final version of the movie is just short of being finished.

10 Comments:

At 10:09, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks again for another quick and oh-so-a-propos response. You don't know how helpful it is to know that YOU think I'm on the right track.

And when I'm interested in banners, you know who I'll call.

 
At 21:00, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, I prefer Letterhead/Envelopes to Banners. More compact and cheaper to mail.

 
At 15:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog, It's terrific . If you ever need any printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in Business Cards Try Business Cards

 
At 20:49, Blogger Unknown said...

Come to think of it, Business Cards are even cheaper and more compact than Letterhead/Envelopes.

 
At 17:09, Blogger Unknown said...

I was really committed to Business Cards. Now I don't know which way to go. I'm even considering Letterhead/Envelopes again.

 
At 14:12, Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about disregarding the title. In order to get that great shot from WebcamMurder.com the movie at the top of the blog, I had to get the name of the site--WebcamMurder--off the space I wanted the picture in. I don't know much about HTML, so I experimented till I got it out using some code I found--which worked, except now that code is what shows up in search engines as the title of my blog!

I hope somebody stops by who knows how to get my site name back without its showing up in the picture. I'd be eternally grateful, Website, if that's your problem, too, and you let me know if learn how to fix it.

 
At 22:50, Blogger Unknown said...

Must be more than coincidence that so many of us have to tell everybody to disregard the title of our blogs because they're really about something else. I hope it's not one of those Trojan horse worms that's going around.

 
At 21:23, Blogger Unknown said...

Why are you people always looking for blogs just like this one? Isn't the original Film Sleepy/WebcamMurder.com site enough for you? How many others do you think there are?

And Daniel, what on earth is this new interest in ceroc? Weren't you and what's his face just going on about private road construction?

 
At 06:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 00:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home